Service Code: 862
Tender Touch Homecare is a Respite Care Agency proudly serving our local Regional Centers.
We are committed to providing quality care and support to children and adults with Developmental Disabilities.
Respite Care is designed to provide parents and other primary caregivers with the opportunity for rest and relaxation to ease the stress of daily responsibilities of caring for a loved one with special needs.
Respite is a tool that allows parents:
- Temporary relief from caregiving
- Time for self-care
- Time for errands and appointments
- Time to go out to dinner with friends or family
- Take care of other family needs
Respite provides occasional or regularly scheduled non-medical care and supervision in the client’s home.
“Respite Care Services” provided for your loved one may include:
- Safety Supervision– Providing appropriate care and supervision to protect your loved one’s safety in the absence of a family member.
- Social Interaction – Games, homework assistance, reading, crafts, and other activities. Provides emotional support and positive redirection.
- Maintaining Routines – Our caregivers can assist with after-school care, chores, and bedtime routine.
We specialize in supporting families with Autism, Down Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy, Intellectual Disabilities, Global Delays, Epilepsy, and other related disabilities.
“Spanish Speaking Staff Available”